Working Pattern: Hours vary between 5.25 - 10.00 per week
Contact Type: Permanent
Would you like a job that offers you the following?
1. A rewarding position as an employee of Stockport Council
2. A chance to work close to where you live
3. A healthy, fresh air environment
4. An opportunity to meet and talk with people in the community
5. A chance to help to make a safe environment for children who are travelling to and from school
Then why not apply for a position as a School Crossing Patrol?
We currently have vacancies in the following areas:
QUEENS ROAD/BUCKINGHAM ROAD, CHEADLE HULME
SCHOOLS HILL, CHEADLE
SEAL ROAD, BRAMHALL
COMPSTALL ROAD, ROMILEY
MANCHESTER ROAD, HEATON CHAPEL
ROSTREVOR ROAD, ADSWOOD
Full training and uniform will be provided.
To apply for this vacancy please follow this link https://jobs.stockport.gov.uk/
Stockport Council - Valuing Diversity
Job Description / Person Specification.pdf