Business & Corporate Services
Talent Attraction and Retention Associate
Salary: £18,376 - £20,849 per annum
Hours: Full time - 36.25 hours per week (Mon - Fri)
Location: Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue service - various sites (Including Swinton and Manchester centre)
Contract: Fixed term contract or secondment (Including partners) for 6-9 months.
Can you make our employee experience even more amazing?
Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service is one of the largest Fire and Rescue Services in the UK with over 2,000 employees and 41 fire stations. Our purpose is to ensure that we save, protect and improve the quality of life of the people in Greater Manchester. We do that in many ways but supporting our culturally diverse communities of over 2.5m GM residents is at the heart of the service that we deliver and it’s a service that we’re really proud of.
Your role will involve ensuring that we give each candidate the best recruitment experience possible, from their application to the day they start and beyond. The role is varied and we are looking for someone who thrives off a challenge and has the ability to multi-task on a daily basis.
Some of your main duties will include; advertising, candidate management (via phone, email and face to face), using our new leading edge applicant tracking system (ATS), producing letters, note taking, facilitating assessments and supporting the Associate Partner with client management.
We are looking for an experienced administrator (ideally with a recruitment background) who is keen to hit the ground running in what is set to be a very busy year for GMFRS.
For more information please see a summary of responsibilities below and the role profile through the link provided.
Main Responsibilities include:
· Maintain and develop effective administration processes to meet the changing demands of the organisation
· Maintain accurate employee records
· Provide a first point of contact for recruitment, proactively responding queries in a timely manner through various communication channels (telephone, email, via the ATS)
· Build effective relationships with the broader team and customers
· Communicate effectively to ensure all relevant customers are informed and up to date
· Organise events and meetings, ensuring that facilities are arranged
· Update and maintain appropriate information in our people systems
· Prepare documents, communications including letters, emails, contracts and records
· Maintain and store data in line with the Data Protection Act
· Raise orders in a timely manner (including invoices and purchase orders)
· Act as a note taker for a variety of meetings, ensuring that detailed notes are accurately produced to deadlines and shared with the relevant parties.
What you will need:
Education & Qualifications we need you to hold;
· Good standard of education including numeracy and literacy, GCSE or equivalent
· Working towards CIPD/CIPP membership or relevant equivalent professional qualification / membership
Behaviours we need you to display include;
· Excellent relationship management and consulting skills with demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships
· Well –developed verbal and written communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable approach
· Solid ICT skills
· Methodical approach and ability to prioritise workloads
· Resilience and the ability to navigate through difficult situations
Knowledge & Experience we need you to have includes;
· Multi-tasking across a range of activities
· Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service
· Demonstrable knowledge and experience of providing administrative support
· Experience of using ICT led people/payroll admin systems
· Experience of delivering to set deadlines
· Experience of working with confidential information
In return for your stellar efforts we can offer a fantastic working environment with a motivated team who are committed to delivering an excellent service.
11 59 am
22nd Jan 2017
you might be interested in