Classroom Teacher KS2 (NQT/RQT)
Salary: NQT/RQT (T1/T2)
Full Time Fixed Term 12 Month Contract
Required From: 1 September 2019
Eagley Junior School are seeking to appoint a teacher to join our team. We are looking for an organised, hard-working member of staff who takes a reflective and pro-active approach to their own development. Our new teacher needs to be someone who has high expectations of themselves and others and will engage, challenge and care for our children.
We can offer:
• Polite, friendly and well-mannered children who are motivated and enthusiastic;
• A committed, supportive and friendly staff team;
• A unique outdoor environment;
• Opportunities to develop professionally
Visits are warmly welcomed. We will be hosting two sessions:
Friday 1st March at 9.45am and 4.00pm
This school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Completed applications should be returned to Mrs Keegan, the Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
by 4.00pm on Monday 11th March 2019.
Good luck with your application, and I look forward to meeting potential candidates.
Mr Mathew Taylor (Head Teacher)
• Closing Date: Monday 11th March 2019 4.00pm
• Shortlisting Date: Tuesday 12th March 2019
• Lesson Observations: Week beginning 18th March 2019
• Interview: Thursday 27th March 2019
For further information, please click on the links below:
Letter to applicant.pdf
Job description, person specification & application form.doc