Salary: L6 – L10
Full Time Permanent Contract
Required From: 1 September 2019
Eagley Junior School are seeking to appoint a new Deputy Head Teacher to join our team. We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner who is organised, hard-working and has excellent subject knowledge. Our new Deputy Head Teacher needs to be someone who has high expectations of themselves and others as well as a proven ability to motivate and inspire all members of our school community.
We can offer:
• Polite, friendly and well-mannered children who are motivated and enthusiastic;
• A committed, supportive and friendly staff team;
• A unique outdoor environment
• Opportunities to develop professionally
Visits are warmly welcomed. We will be hosting two sessions:
Monday 1st April at 9.45am and 4.00pm
This school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Completed applications should be returned to Mrs Keegan, the Business Manager at email@example.com
by 4.00pm on Tuesday 23rd April 2019.
Good luck with your application, and I look forward to meeting potential candidates.
Mr Mathew Taylor (Head Teacher)
• Closing Date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019 4.00pm
• Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 24th April 2019
• Lesson Observations: Thursday 25th – Tuesday 30th April 2019
• Interview: Wednesday 1st May 2019
Letter to Candidate.pdf
Job Description/ Person Specification.pdf