Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours
Salary: £23,394 per annum
Closing date: 26th April 2019, Interviews will be held on Tuesday 7th May 2019
Reference number: BN-27098
To provide an effective and efficient systems support to users of ICT systems in the company.
To offer support and advice to managers and staff in the use of ICT systems to support management information, administration and raising standards in Bolton Cares.
To support the efficient operation of the business through the effective deployment and management of ICT hardware, software and support.
1. To support users of the company’s information systems, providing on site resolution helpdesk support and where necessary, liaising with ICT providers to ensure that they operate effectively and efficiently.
2. Provide support, training and advice to managers and staff in the development and use of information management systems, administration, and other purposes.
3. Perform system checks and upgrades in partnership with the necessary ICT providers.
4. Assist with the evaluation of information management systems software releases and make relevant managers aware of the potential.
5. Manage all upgrades and testing including producing any user upgrade instructions and information for users on changes to the system.
6. Develop guidance notes on existing modules where required.
7. To align the information systems to the company business needs, specifically ensuring that management information needs are met
8. Attend and contribute to user groups, conferences, demonstrations and marketing events as required.
9. Produce both standard and user defined intelligence reports and guidance materials for data extraction or data transfer as required.
10. Undertake regular reviews of operational systems and procedures ensuring that auditable systems are in place and operational to maintain.
11. Liaison with training providers to ensure that training needs relating to ICT system developments are identified, planned and defined.
12. Work closely with systems and technology professionals, whether internal or external to ensure successful delivery of ICT systems solutions.
13. Pursue electronic communications and information management and promote the use of the intranet as the prime means of communicating information within the company.
14. Keep abreast of Information systems / Information Management developments and technologies in order to effectively carry out the duties of the post.
15. Carry out any other duties appropriate to the post at the direction of the ICT Project Manager
To apply: download the Bolton Cares Application Form.docx here.
Return your completed applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org..uk
or post to Thicketford Centre, Thicketford Road, Bolton, BL2 2LW. postal applications must arrive at the Centre by 12 noon on the closing date.
Job Description & person specification.docx
BN Privacy Notice.docx
BN Right to Work.docx
DBS - Documents to provide.docx