Prestolee Multi Academy Trust
Class Teacher EY/KS1
FIXED TERM 1 YEAR
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
Prestolee Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring teacher to join our team based initially at Prestolee Primary School, potentially working across other sites in the future. NQT’s welcome to apply.
We are looking for a person who:
· can demonstrate excellent knowledge of the curriculum
· has a passion for working with young children and be kind, caring and flexible
· is an outstanding teacher with very high expectations of what can be achieved
· is able to work as part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team
· is able to form successful relationships with parents
We can offer:
• Excellent career development within an outstanding team
• A welcoming, friendly and inclusive school
• A committed staff team
• Well motivated pupils
• A school committed to staff wellbeing and a commitment to personal development
Completed forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday 5th March 2021 at 12 noon.
Interviews/Observations: Monday 15th March 2021
Start date: September 2021
This school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Job Description/ Person Specification.doc