Education - School
Westhoughton High School
Bolton Road, Westhoughton, Bolton. BL5 3DN
● Tel: 01942 814122 ● Fax: 01942 817792 ● Email: WHSOffice@westhoughton-high.org
Teacher of Mathematics
Main Scale Pay Range (T1 – T9)
Starting salary negotiable
Full Time - Permanent
We are looking to appoint, with effect from 1st September 2019, a high quality teaching practitioner who would complement our existing strong Mathematics Team.
We are an expanding school with a track record of sustainable school improvement. Our Ofsted Inspection (October 2015) classed us as a ‘good’ school with ‘outstanding’ personal development, student behaviour and welfare.
If you have the commitment and desire to raise standards in a fully inclusive school, we want to hear from you.
We expect to appoint someone who has:
• A record as a successful classroom practitioner
• The ability to raise student achievement for all
• A firm commitment to supporting and developing every child
• Someone who is motivated, supportive and can invest in our shared, whole school values and future aspirations
• A commitment to team work with excellent interpersonal skills
In return we offer:
• A school with a clear ambition to serve our community
• A team that has a clear sense of purpose, corporate vision and a clear desire to move the school forward
• A committed, supportive and enthusiastic staff
• A commitment to professional development opportunities for all staff
• Enthusiastic and supportive students who expect and deserve the best from us all
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.westhoughton-high.org
Completed applications should be returned to the school office by 12:00 noon on Friday 25th January 2019.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 28th January 2019.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job application pack.pdf
12 00 pm
25th Jan 2019
you might be interested in