Education - School
Hardy Mill Primary
Hardy Mill Road
Hardy Mill is a good school.
“This happy, popular and successful school is a place where pupils flourish.”
Ofsted February 2015
POSITION: Key Stage 1 Class Teacher – Year 1-2
CONTRACT: Fixed term to cover a maternity leave (April 2019 – December 2019 initially)
The Governors of Hardy Mill School are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and energetic teacher with superb interpersonal skills to join our successful KS1 team from April 2019.
Successful candidates will:
• Be an excellent, experienced Key Stage 1 practitioner with high expectations and standards;
• Be energetic, talented and enthusiastic;
• Be hard working, committed and a dedicated team player;
• Be welcoming and willing to encourage a strong partnership with parents and the community;
• Be positive and have an inclusive attitude;
• Be happy to play a full part in the life of the school.
In return, we can offer you:
• Motivated, enthusiastic and well-behaved children;
• A supportive and effective leadership team committed to school improvement;
• Excellent opportunities for you to further your professional development.
Are you able to meet these challenges and join our dedicated staff team?
Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact Ms. Nuz Khan – School Business Manager to arrange on 01204 333770.
Applications can be made direct from Greater Jobs or alternatively by emailing khanN@hardymill.bolton.sch.uk
Hardy Mill Primary is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
12 00 pm
1st Feb 2019
you might be interested in