Education - School
St Catherine's CE Primary, Horwich
Qualified Teacher KS2
Required from September 2019
Salary: Qualified Teacher Pay Range
Hours: Full time 1.0 FTE
Are you an energetic, positive and dedicated teacher committed to the very highest level of professional standards and expectations? Can you punch above your weight?
The Governors of this highly regarded and oversubscribed Primary school wish to appoint a qualified teacher to join our Key Stage 2 team. The successful candidate will develop an innovative, engaging and creative curriculum and join an enthusiastic and vibrant team.
We are looking for:-
• An exceptional teacher – preferably experienced but outstanding newly qualified teachers will be considered
• A team player, able to develop strong relationships, promote positive parental involvement and links with the wider community
• Someone who will support the Christian values that lie at the heart of our school.
We will offer you:-
• Professional Development opportunities within a fantastic educational setting.
• A stunning school set in attractive and spacious grounds
• A high level of support as a valued member of staff joining our happy and ambitious team.
Our application form, job description and person specification are available to download.
Completed applications should be sent to the school office addressed to: Mrs K Graham, Head teacher
Closing Date: Friday 26th April 12.00 noon
Observations: Week beginning Monday 29th April
Interviews: Tuesday 7th May
Candidates are warmly encouraged to pay us a visit at the following times:
Tuesday 23rd April 9.30am
Wednesday 24th April 9.30am or 3.30pm
Please contact the school office to confirm attendance
St. Catherine’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Applicant Information Pack.pdf
12 00 pm
26th Apr 2019
you might be interested in