Education - School
School Support Staff
Bolton Parish Church School
TA2 + SEN Allowance
Required from as soon as possible.
Actual Salary TA2 - £7,946.01 per annum + £138.49 SEN Allowance per annum.
The governors of Bolton Parish Church C of E Primary School wish to appoint a TA2 who is passionate, highly motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking. Are you an outstanding support worker who wants the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children who deserve the best?
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant to work as part of a class team to ensure a positive and motivated learning environment.
We are looking for a person who:
• has recent experience of working within Key Stage 2 but could potentially work throughout school
• can demonstrate excellent knowledge of the curriculum
• has a passion for working with young children and be kind, caring and flexible
• is an outstanding practitioner with very high expectations of what can be achieved
• is able to work as part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team
• is able to form successful relationships with parents
• Supporting individuals to complete set tasks within the classroom.
• Promoting learning within the school environment and a flexible approach to work.
• Leading small groups under direction of the teacher.
• Implementing Behaviour strategies.
• Working in partnership with teachers and other TAs to provide a positive environment for learning.
• Candidates will be required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The successful applicant will need to be a team player who has the ability to maintain our high standard of provision and have a firm belief in the potential of all children. In return we can offer:
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are willing and eager to learn;
• A commitment to professional and personal development;
• Supportive governors, parents and community;
• The opportunity to work with a happy, committed and hardworking team.
Visits are warmly welcomed via appointment with the Head Teacher (Angela Worthington).
Application forms and further details are available from this website and the school office.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01204 333 433.
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Friday 22nd September 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 27th September 2017
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The school is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
12 00 pm
22nd Sep 2017
you might be interested in