Education - School
St Marys RC Primary School
Belgrave Street, M26 4DG
We currently have the following exciting opportunity for a temporary Primary School Teacher to cover maternity leave (key stage to be decided) commencing September 2021.
This role will be on the Teacher’s Main Pay Scale £25,714 to £36,961
The Governors of our Good school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Class Teacher, NQTs/ECTs are also welcomed to apply.
If you are:
· committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school.
· can demonstrate effective classroom practice.
· has the ability to inspire, nurture and motivate learners towards achieving their full potential.
· have high expectations of children’s behaviour and attainment.
· a team player with the ability to inspire and implement change.
· have high expectations of themselves and others with the drive and determination to work together with pupils, staff and parents to succeed.
We can offer you:
· A friendly welcoming school community with a strong Catholic ethos.
· happy, enthusiastic children, keen to learn and proud of their school.
· A hardworking team of staff and governors committed to high standards.
· An opportunity for continued professional development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check.
Applicants should complete Application form, one side of A4 stating the reasons why you consider you are suitable for this post, Rehabilitation of Offenders form, and Equality Monitoring form.
Additionally, further information for you is available below along with the necessary forms for you to complete your application;
Please send a copy of your completed application to Mrs Chris Faulkner at CFaulkner@stmarys-radcliffe.org.uk, Closing Date for applications will be Noon 19th April 2021.
Interviews will be conducted from week commencing 26th April 2021.
12 00 pm
19th Apr 2021
you might be interested in