Education - School
Salary: Teachers Main Scale £22,244 to £32,831 per annum
Contract Type: Temporary for one year (possibly becoming permanent), Full Time.
Location: Abbott Community Primary School, Livesey Street, Collyhurst, Manchester M40 7PR
Shortlisting: 1 February 2017
Interviews: 6 February 2017
Newly Qualified Teachers: Considered
Abbott Community Primary School is central to the local community, providing education for pupils aged 3-11. In February 2014, we achieved a “Good” Ofsted grading and we currently judge ourselves to be “Outstanding”. This judgement has been quality assured from external agencies.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher to work in Upper Key Stage Two. We are a happy, hard-working and dedicated staff. The successful candidate will be a strong team player, who is passionate and motivated about children’s learning and will be committed to the positive ethos of the school.
You will have:
• Evidence of good/outstanding teaching experience within Upper Key stage 2
• Knowledge of current assessment procedures
• A compassionate and caring approach to working with children, parents and colleagues
• The ability to work as part of a team
• A commitment to nurturing success in every child
• The ability to use your initiative to improve the quality of provision further
• Excellent time management, organisation and ICT skills to support your role and effectiveness.
We can offer you:
• A happy, positive, vibrant working environment
• A GOOD and further improving school (OFSTED 2014)
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• Talented, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues who are committed to continuous improvement
• Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who want to learn
Visits to view the school and meet our children and staff are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs. Aliouche on 0161 8349529, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
How To Apply - Information for Applicants
If you are interested in this vacancy, please download the documents attached.
Please complete the application form and email to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Teacher Application Form.doc
School JD & PS.pdf
12 00 pm
31st Jan 2017
you might be interested in