St Philip’s CE Primary School
: 36 hours per week, term time only + 5 days
Required for September 2019
Are you looking for a new challenge and opportunity to work with amazing children and their families? Are you motivated and keen to support children to achieve their best and keen to work with a supportive, warm and friendly team? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Learning Mentor to join our team here at St Philip’s and to play an integral part in the life of our vibrant and growing school.
We can offer:
• A happy and warm environment built on shared Christian Values.
• A good school that supports the development of its pupils and staff.
• A strong team in which to flourish and develop.
• Happy and motivated children.
• Supportive families.
• An opportunity to work in a vibrant part of the city, where the landscape is ever-changing!
• An ethos which promotes aspiration and provides care and nurture for all our children.
• A strong and supportive governing body.
• A commitment to high quality professional development.
The successful candidate will:
• Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative to meet the diverse needs of our pupils.
• Draw on their own knowledge, understanding and initiative to work with families.
• Be an excellent role model, with good interpersonal skills – fostering good relationships with our children, their families, staff and governors.
• Support our Christian ethos.
• Be a confident communicator.
• Be willing to adapt and be flexible.
• Be willing to undertake relevant training to fulfil their role.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their skills in a new role.
More information about our school can be found on the website: www.stphilipssalford.co.uk
and informal visits are encouraged prior to application. Please contact the school office (0161 832 6637) to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and we expect all other stakeholders to share in this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
: Tuesday, 23rd April, 2019 12noon
: Thursday, 25th April, 2019
: Wednesday 1st May, 2019
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in the council’s primary Recruitment and Employment Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.salford.gov.uk/gdpr
Our site will be down for planned maintenance from 5pm on Friday 29th March to 8am on Monday 1st April. During this time you will not be able to access your candidate account or view/apply for any vacancies