Salford Civic Centre
Salford M27 5AW
Information and Monitoring Officer
: 36 hours per week
: 3A, £24,799 - £26,999
An opportunity has become available within the Integrated Commissioning Unit for an Information and Monitoring
The primary purpose of this role is to offer a comprehensive support service to commissioners in Children’s Services and the Skills and Work Commissioning Team.
• Developing and maintaining data collection and reporting systems which contribute towards outcomes based performance management and budget monitoring.
• Analyzing monitoring reports and data collected to identify any concerns, addressing them with the provider and reporting them to the commissioner if not resolved.
• Ensuring that all contracts and related documentation is completed.
• Contributing to the production of reports and strategies.
• Working with providers to offer support and guidance in relation to performance including undertaking monitoring visits.
• Undertaking evaluations of the safeguarding standards of providers, including providing feedback and working with them until compliance is achieved.
• Contributing to and taking notes at monitoring meetings attended by the commissioner and provider.
• Supporting commissioners in arranging provider forums, consultations, briefings and other events.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• manage their own workload ensuring that all tasks are completed accurately and targets are met within agreed timescales
• have the ability to analyse information and present findings in an accessible format
• be proactive in negotiating with and challenging providers
• have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to relate positively with providers, colleagues and senior management employed by Salford City Council and partners
• have the ability to create monitoring tools using various software applications
The closing date
for applications is 22nd of April.
will take place on the 25th April.
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in the council’s primary Recruitment and Employment Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.salford.gov.uk/gdpr