ST PATRICKS RC HIGH SCHOOL AND ARTS COLLEGE
56 NEW LANE
Teacher of Drama
: 32.5 hours per week
: Fixed term until 31.08.2020
Required for September 2019
We wish to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Drama who is committed to ensuring pupil enjoyment and progress within our highly successful Expressive Arts department. The position offers the opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to join an established and hardworking team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a love of their subject
• Have a sound and detailed knowledge of Drama
• Have high regard for their learning environment and resources
• Aspire to be a talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who will ensure outstanding progress for all students
• Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students
• Be skilled at fostering independent and collaborative student-led learning
Please send your completed application form to Mrs Victoria Lynch (Victoria.Lynch@salford.gov.uk
Closing date for applications is Sunday 19th May at 5pm
Candidates will be informed on the 20th May whether they are invited to interview on Wednesday 22nd May or Friday 24th May.
Application Form - St. Patrick's - Teaching.docx
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a fully enhanced DBS check.
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in the council’s primary Recruitment and Employment Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.salford.gov.uk/gdpr