THE DUNHAM TRUST
ACRE HALL PRIMARY SCHOOL
Executive Principal/CEO: Mrs J. Appleyard
Head Of School: Mrs A. White
FINANCE & HR OFFICER
(Part Time – 20 hours per week (working hours negotiable over 3-4 days)
Band 5, scp 26-28 (Term-time plus 2 weeks) (pro-rated salary £11,618 - £12,396)
Our school is a member of The Dunham Trust, a multi-academy trust of five schools based in Trafford. The Trust’s core aim is to provide quality experiences and make a significant contribution to the children in its care.
The Trust provides a successful platform for staff networking, professional development and collaboration across its schools. The central Trust team includes two National Leaders of Education who are highly experienced and able to provide strong leadership and support.
We are looking to appoint a Finance and HR Officer to work within the school and support the work of the Central Finance & HR Team.
The successful candidate will need to:
· be educated to at least A Level standard;
· have a formal accountancy or book-keeping qualification;
· have experience of working in a finance function and maintaining an internal control framework;
· Have an organised mind and a strong administrative skill-set;
· be willing to immerse themselves in all aspects of school life.
We can offer:
- An exciting opportunity in a dynamic and continually changing school environment;
- A supportive central finance team;
- A supportive office team;
- A commitment to your CPD and future career path;
The Dunham Trust and Acre Hall Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Staff and volunteer appointments will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances and checks including a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Non-Teaching application form, job description and person specification are available on the school and Trust websites or via Greater Jobs. Completed application forms should be returned to the jobs e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org
), or by hand/post to the school office, by the closing date listed below. Please note that email application is preferable.
Informal enquiries to be directed to Nicola Toop (Dunham Trust Finance Director) – 0161 748 6170
Closing date for application - Monday 8 October 2018 at 8.00 am
Shortlisting - Monday 8 October 2018 at 9.30am
Successfully shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to interview by 4pm
Interviews - Thursday 11 October 2018 (AM)