ST HILDA’S CHURCH OF ENGLAND (VA) PRIMARY SCHOOL
Warwick Road South
Telephone: 0161 881 5466
Manchester Diocese, Borough of Trafford, Greater Manchester
CLASS TEACHER X 3 – required for September 2019
Salary - main scale: M1 – M6
Temporary for 12 months initially
Full Time Contract
NOR: 317 (1.5 form entry) plus 52 FTE nursery
We require three confident and inspiring class teachers. We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers. We are looking for someone who loves children; is positive with families; gets on well within a team and is happy and committed to contribute.
The school is committed to making St Hilda’s the school of choice for pupils, families and staff. In this regard, we look to promote from within, and we see your professional development as vital to the whole profession.
St Hilda’s is unique:
- a vibrant school family: multi-ethnic, multi-faith and socio-economically mixed;
- happy children with both ‘character’ and exceptionally good behaviour;
- dedicated staff eager to deliver an infectious curriculum;
- supportive, enthusiastic parents that regularly contribute practically;
- capable governing body that both support and challenge.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- your love of children and inspire them in return;
- an ability to engage pupils in high quality learning;
- a commitment to develop your own subject knowledge, particularly in English and Mathematics;
- strength in interpersonal relationships and communications;
- diligence in your planning & preparation, your assessments and your reporting.
Our school and this post, amongst many other assets, offers:
- children who are a delight to teach and highly supportive colleagues;
- great professional development
- a robust budget and sustainable school improvement
- thoughtful, tailored induction
We are committed to safer recruitment as part of our structures to keep all pupils safe. Appointments are dependent upon the completion of all necessary checks including our own evaluations made at interview.
For more information about the school: www.sthildasprimary.co.uk
Visits by arrangement with the office: firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 0161 881 5466
Email only applications to: email@example.com
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 1 May 2019
Shortlisting: Thursday 2 May 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 7 May and Wednesday 8 May 2019
Job Description/ Person Specification.docx