Permanent and Fixed term position available,
The Council requires additional capacity to support and deliver our Vision for 2031, specifically to support the Vision 2031 interventions and stakeholder engagement, and secure a sustainable social care service within our integrated health and social care system.
The Vision 2031 Portfolio Team is responsible for delivering complex change, building and maintaining stakeholder relationships, realising large efficiency savings, and a range of non-financial benefits. The Vision 2031 & Strategy Programme comprises 7 associated overarching borough-wide interventions
• Mersey Valley becomes a significant visitor attraction that connects the North to the South of the Borough
• Creating a national beacon for sports, leisure and activity for all, making Trafford a destination of Choice
• Accelerate housing and economic growth so everybody benefits
• Co-designing and co-producing services to enable people, communities and businesses to work together, help themselves and each other
• One Trafford: Behaviour Change & Building Stronger Communities
• Developing a wider education and skills offer that better connects people to jobs
• Optimising technology to improve lives and productivity
There are a number of posts available, Permanent and Fixed Term across both Programmes.
When applying, please clearly specify in the supporting statement whether you are interested in Permanent or Fixed Term.
Interviews: week commencing 11th September 2017.
To access the job description/person specifications please click here
For information about working at Trafford Council please click here