Education - School
School Support Staff
Newbridge Learning Community School
Our site will be down for planned maintenance from 5pm on Friday 29th March to 8am on Monday 1st April. During this time you will not be able to access your candidate account or view/apply for any vacancies.
Newbridge Learning Community
Salary: Grade 6, £19,760 - £22,829 per annum.
The salary is subject to the 2019 National Joint Council pay award and any local agreements
37 hours per week, term time plus 5 weeks working 43 weeks per year
Required for April 2019
The Head teacher and Governing Body of Newbridge Learning Community wish to appoint an enthusiastic and professional HR and Finance Officer. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced candidate who is efficient and effective and who will become part of our school team.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of working in a school context
- have the ability to work soundly in all aspects of school admin, finance, human resources and general office duties.
- be highly motivated with the ability to engage and provide guidance to others
- build effective relationships with the whole school and outside agencies
- be able to work under pressure to strict deadlines in a busy office environment
- be able to demonstrate resilience
In return, we can offer you:
- the opportunity to be part of our team, who are committed to the personal development of our young people and staff.
- a friendly and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
- a commitment to high quality professional development
- the opportunity to be involved in wider activities and school life
We would encourage and strongly recommend that you arrange to visit the school before applying for the post.
To apply, please click the 'apply now' button. No other method of application will be accepted.
To view the details relating to this position and to access the application form, please click the links below:
School DBS Applicant Information
Guidance for Safer Working Practices
Childcare Disqualification Requirements
If you require any further information, please contact Karen Newton, School Business Manager, on 01942 776020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.newbridge.wigan.sch.uk
Interview date: Thursday 4 April 2019
This position is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures
The employer is committed to safeguarding
11 59 pm
28th Mar 2019
you might be interested in