Apprenticeships & Early Careers
Hindley All Saints CE Primary
School Name Hindley All Saints CE Primary
Address Chapel Field Lane, Hindley
Postcode WN2 3QS
Tel: 01942 255577
Required for: September 2019
Hindley All Saints C of E School is looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual with good personal and communication skills, the ability to show initiative and be successful in a competitive working environment.
The roles will be on rotating shifts. Either 07:15am to 13:15pm or 11:45am to 18:00pm
The role will include, but is not restricted to:
· Successfully gaining a DBS clearance before starting work
· Working in a class based and wraparound care setting for an agreed number of hours per week
· Working effectively as part of different staff teams within the school setting
· Encouraging pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher
· Creating and maintaining purposeful, orderly and supportive environment, in accordance with lesson plans and assist with the display of pupils' work
· Taking responsibility for keeping and updating records as agreed, contributing to reviews of systems/records as requested
· Performing a range of activities with the children in the wraparound care, which could include snack preparation, playing, reading, singing etc
· Engaging with school based training and development, taking responsibility for the completion of own studies and coursework
· Being aware of and complying with policies and procedures relating to Safeguarding, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection as well as reporting all concerns to manager/Headteacher
· Be eager to learn and master new skills
· Work well under pressure
· Be outgoing with friendly disposition
· Maintain a professional image at all times
· Have a desire to learn all aspects of Childcare
· Be well presented at all times
· Be punctual
· Be able to work well in a team
· Have a willingness to learn all aspects of Childcare
· Have the confidence to use own initiative
· Have a good standard of hygiene
· Have a bubbly and happy personality
GCSE maths and English A-C or 4-9 (or equivalent) is desirable, but not essential.
The application form is available to download from here. Completed forms should be returned to the school via the above email address or posted to the school address above.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 7th August 2019
Interviews 14th August 2019
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and a Children’s Barred List check.
Wigan Council and the School Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
11 59 pm
8th Aug 2019
you might be interested in