Cale Green Primary School
Full Time and Temporary
Previous applicants will automatically be considered.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant with substantial school based experience and experience of supporting pupils with SEN to our successful and truly inclusive school.
You will be working alongside a dedicated and skilled team to provide support for a child in Year 4.
We are ideally looking for someone who:
• Has substantial experience of working in a school
• Has relevant SEN experience
• Is energetic and enthusiastic, caring and dedicated
• Is organised and be able to use their own initiative
• Is able to work as part of a team and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
In return, we offer you:
• Happy, well behaved children, who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
• A hardworking, friendly and supportive team of staff and governors
• An exciting opportunity to develop your own career with guaranteed professional development opportunities.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formally CRB).
Stockport Council – Valuing diversity.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd January at 11.59am
Interviews: Monday 30th January
Please return completed application forms to the school by email at email@example.com