Education - School
Teaching Assistant – Level 3
31hours and 30 minutes per week
Permanent Contract (term time plus 5 days)
Grade 5 – scp 21 - 25
Salary £20,541 - £23,111 per annum (pro rata)
Starting Monday 25th February 2019
Closing Date Friday 25th January 2019 9am
Interviews Friday 1st February 2019
The governors of Sharples Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly committed and energetic Teaching Assistant to work as part of our team in In Early Years. Our pupils are enthusiastic learners and we are looking for a teaching assistant who can work alongside other staff to ensure maximum impact on pupil achievement.
The successful candidate will:
• have evidence of exceptional practice in and understanding of learning in Early Years;
• have high expectations of children’s achievement, attainment, behaviour and attitudes;
• have a positive outlook and be happy, enthusiastic and friendly;
• have Level 3 NVQ or relevant Level 3 diploma and 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above to include Maths and English;
• be prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ for our children;
• be committed to the education and social well-being of every child in the school.
We can offer:
• a friendly, supportive team of talented professionals;
• friendly and motivated children who are eager to learn;
• a supportive and friendly community of parents and Governors;
• a well-resourced and innovative setting;
• a highly successful inclusive school;
• career development with high quality CPD.
Visits to the school are welcome by prior appointment on Wednesday 16th January at 9am or 17th January at 3.30pm
Please telephone Mrs Clarke on 01204 333077 to book your place.
Completed applications should be returned to the Head Teacher by 9am on the closing date.
Sharples Primary School
Hugh Lupus Street
Bolton BL1 8RX
Sharples Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau
9 00 am
25th Jan 2019
you might be interested in