Education - School
Castle Hill Primary
Castle Hill Primary School
Castle Hill Street
Tel : 01204 332766
Email : email@example.com
Teaching Assistant Level 3
Pay Scale point 11 (£21 166) – 17 (£23 836) pro rata
Castle Hill School are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant (Level 3) to join our motivated and hard-working team from April 2019. The position is a full time role (33.75 hours per week) on a fixed term contract until December 2019. This role will include general class support as well as 1:1 support.
If you believe you have the necessary passion, drive and determination and are an outstanding practitioner, we’d love to hear from you.
· Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour that inspire and challenge all children
· Be creative and committed to making learning fun and engaging for all
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour
· Be willing to play a full part in the life of the school
· Work in partnership with staff, parents, governors and the wider community for the good of our children
In return we will offer you:
· Enthusiastic and friendly children who are willing and eager to learn
· The opportunity to work with a committed and hard-working team
· A friendly, happy and supportive environment to work in
· A commitment to your professional development
· A supportive governing body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
All completed applications forms may be sent via post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 29th March 2019
Interviews: Thursday 25th April 2019
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (‘DBS’). The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our site will be down for planned maintenance from 5pm on Friday 29th March to 8am on Monday 1st April. During this time you will not be able to access your candidate account or view/apply for any vacancies.
12 00 pm
29th Mar 2019
you might be interested in