Level 3 Learning Support Assistant
Grade 4 (SCP 20 – 25) £23,440 - £23,836
17 hours per week (term time plus 5 days)
Rushcroft Primary School
This post will commence: as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a positive, self-motivated Learning Support Assistant who will assist in promoting the learning and personal development of our pupils, to enable them to make the best use of the educational opportunities available to them whilst at Rushcroft Primary School.
The Ivory Federation is a name given to a strong partnership between three schools, Propps Hall Primary School in Failsworth, Springhead Infant School in Saddleworth and Rushcroft Primary School in Shaw. All of our schools have a friendly and strong caring ethos and we promote partnership working at every opportunity. We have strong values that supports the personal growth and development of all children and adults in our school community.
Our schools are very successful in achieving their aims, we have high aspirations for all. Our staff facilitate and engage learners through creativity, innovation and learning from first hand experiences, both staff and children are inspiring and we are excited to share this with potential candidates and new members of staff.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is positive, inspirational and self-motivated.
- Has a sound knowledge of working with young children
- Loves working with children and is committed to life long learning.
- Has an energetic and creative approach to learning.
- Is very professional, has a positive attitude and is supportive of their colleagues
- Is an excellent practitioner.
- Has high expectations for all children and is committed to developing their full potential.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
As a school we can offer you:
- A caring and supportive team and children who are eager and willing to learn.
- High standards of pupil discipline and behaviour.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
We look forward to welcoming committed Learning Support Assistants who will add value to our school community. If you feel you could make a positive contribution, we would be pleased to receive an application from you. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Informal enquiries: Mrs G.A Kay Executive Headteacher 0161 770 8236 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return completed application forms to the school.
Job Description and Person Specification
Oldham Right to Work in the UK
Closing Date: Thursday 3rd October 2019
Shortlisting: Friday 4th October 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 15th October 2019