St William of York RCP School
Nugent Road, Bolton, BL3 3DE
Teaching Assistant Level 2 + SEN
Salary: Grade 4, scale points 17 – 21, £12,949 - £14,715 per annum pro rata + SEN Allowance
Fixed Term – as soon as possible until 31st August 2018
Term time plus 3 days, 32.5 hrs per week, 8.30 pm – 3.45 pm, (45 min Lunch)
The Governors of St William of York Catholic Primary School a vibrant and multicultural school, invite applications for the above post from suitably qualified and experienced teaching assistants to work with a Year 6 pupil and a pupil in Reception.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent practitioner with high expectations of children’s achievements and standards in all areas of school life;
• is energetic and enthusiastic;
• is keen to join our hardworking, committed and friendly team;
• would be sympathetic to the values of a catholic school serving a multicultural community;
• has the ability to form excellent partnerships within our school family and wider community groups.
In return we can offer a school with:
• Well behaved, friendly and motivated children who love to learn;
• A friendly and skilled staff;
• Commitment to the professional development of staff;
• A welcoming, caring atmosphere where everyone is valued.
Please complete the Catholic Education Service Application form attached and return it to the school by post or email to email@example.com. A Job Description and Person Specification are also attached. Please take a look at our website www.st-williams.bolton.sch.uk to help you with your application.
St William’s is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Closing date: Monday, 23rd January 2017 12 noon
Interviews: Friday, 27th January 2017