St Aidan’s Catholic Primary School
Holmes House Avenue
Qualified Teachers Pay Spine
Full time teacher
Required for September 2019
The Governors of St Aidan’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic, ambitious and effective teachers to join our committed team from September 2019.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Pupils who have an outstanding sense of belonging and are proud of their school, as noted during the RE Inspection in January 2015, where progress was recognised as outstanding, and teachers motivate and inspire.
- A school recognised by Ofsted in 2014 as ‘Outstanding,’ where “staff are passionate,” “the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils is amazing,” “behaviour is exemplary” and there is a “thirst for learning.”
- A fully inclusive environment with talented, confident and happy children
- A passionate and dedicated team of staff committed to achieving outstanding results
- A supportive, loyal and committed leadership team with a clear vision of raising standards of teaching and learning
- An enthusiastic Governing Body
- A commitment to professional development
There is an opportunity to visit school on Tuesday 26 February 2019 at 4pm. Please ring the school office to confirm attendance.
- Committed to supporting the catholic ethos of our school
- An effective and outstanding Class Teacher (NQTs are welcome to apply)
- A positive, supportive and flexible team player
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with high expectations of pupils and staff
Completed applications are returnable to the school.
To view the details to this position and to access the application form, please click the links below:
Job Description.pdf / Person Specification.pdf
School DBS Applicant Information.doc
Guidance for Safer Working Practices.pdf
Childcare Disqualification Requirements.pdf
If you require any further information, please contact the school on 01942 223544, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.saintaidansprimary.org.uk.
Lesson observations: Week commencing Monday 4 March 2019
Shortlisting: Thursday 14 March 2019
Interview date: Thursday 21 March 2019
This position is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures
The employer is committed to safeguarding